Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All of Lauren’s Performances (In Chronological Order)

Here’s a special treat for all of you Lauren fans!! I have compiled all of her performances, from her audition to last night’s performances.

Hope you enjoy them all and come back here tonight for my full recap of tonight’s festivities!!

Can’t believe this will be my last live recap of American Idol until Season 11.

This has been an unforgettable season on American Idol.

I hope that next season has as many talented contestants as this one did!!

Until later tonight, D-RIZZ OUT!!!


Her Audition: “Like We Never Loved At All” by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw & “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing” by Aerosmith

Final Hollywood Round Performance: “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers

Top 24: “Turn On The Radio” by Reba

Top 13: “Any Man of Mine” by Shania Twain

Top 12: “I’m The Only One” by Melissa Etheridge

Top 11: “You Keep Me Hanging On” by The Supremes

Top 11 Part Two: “Candle In The Wind” by Elton John

Top 9: “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman” by Aretha Franklin

Top 8: “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus

Top 7: “Born To Fly” by Sara Evans

Top 6: “Where You Lead” by Carole King

Top 6 Duet: “Up On The Roof” by The Drifters

Top 5: “Flat On The Floor” by Katrina Elam

Top 5: “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers/LeAnn Rimes

Top 4: “Anyway” by Martina McBride

Top 4: “Trouble” by Elvis Presley

Top 3: “Wild One” by Faith Hill

Top 3: “If I Die Young” by The Band Perry

Top 3: “I Hope You Dance” by Lee Ann Womack

Top 2: “Flat On The Floor” by Katrina Elam

Top 2: “Maybe It Was Memphis” by Pam Tillis

Top 2: “Like My Mother Does” by Kristy Lee Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment