Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All of Scotty’s Performances This Season (In Chronological Order)

Here’s a special treat for all of you Scotty fans!! I have compiled all of his performances, from his audition to last night’s performances.

Hope you enjoy them all and come back here tonight for my full recap of tonight’s festivities!!

Can’t believe this will be my last live recap of American Idol until Season 11.

This has been an unforgettable season on American Idol.

I hope that next season has as many talented contestants as this one did!!

Until later tonight, D-RIZZ OUT!!!


Courtesy of Americanidol.com

Scotty’s Audition

Final Hollywood Round Performance: “Long Black Train” by Josh Turner

Top 24: “Letters From Home” by John Michael Montgomery

Top 13: “The River” by Garth Brooks

Top 12: “Can I Trust You With My Heart” by Travis Tritt

Top 11: “For Once In My Life” by Stevie Wonder

Top 11 Part Two: “Country Comfort” by Elton John

Top 9: “That’s All Right” by Elvis Presley

Top 8: “I Cross My Heart” by George Strait

Top 7: “Swingin” by LeAnn Rimes/John Anderson

Top 6: “You’ve Got A Friend”

Top 6: Lauren and Scotty Duet: “Up On The Roof”

Top 5: “Gone” by Montgomery Gentry

Top 5: “Always On My Mind” by Willie Nelson

Top 4: “Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning” by Alan Jackson

Top 4: “Young Blood” by The Coasters

Top 3: “Amazed” by Lonestar

Top 3: “Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not” by Thompson Square

Top 3: “She Believes In Me” by Kenny Rogers

Top 2: “I Love You This Big” (Single If He Wins)

Top 2: “Gone” by Montgomery Gentry

Top 2: “Check Yes or No” by George Strait

No comments:

Post a Comment